shindig-users mailing list archives

From Justin Wyllie <justinwyl...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject RE: Examples of shindig proxied content in documentation/samples
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 12:34:50 GMT

I'm using the PHP version of Shindig version 1.1 It appears to be supported.
My test case:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <Module>  <ModulePrefs title="hello
world example" />    <Require feature="opensocial-0.9"/>  <Content view="canvas"
href="http://localhost/gadgets_tests/test.html">     </Content> </Module>
Correctly loaded the html content from the remote file. It does the fetch on the server as
part of the render using BasicRemoteContentFetcher.
But that's the PHP version. I hope someone else can answer about Java.

Justin

> From: jeanpaul.ebejer@ixaris.com
> To: users@shindig.apache.org
> Subject: Examples of shindig proxied content in documentation/samples
> Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 14:01:40 +0200
>

> Hi there Apache Shindig users,
>

> I was wondering if there is an example and/or documentation in Shindig about
> proxied content (I am using shindig-1.1-BETA5-incubating-java).  More
> specifically I am looking for the shindig implementation of this opensocial
>
> 0.9 spec (http://wiki.opensocial.org/index.php?title=Proxied_Content) - the
> href is what I am particularly interested in.  Is it supported etc?
>

> Any Help ?
>

> Many Thanks,
>
> Jean-Paul Ebejer, Malta.

> This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message or part thereof.

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/197222280/direct/01/