shindig-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <motley.crue....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird "Malformed JSON" problem with Shindig [SOLVED]
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:40:15 GMT
> Hi guys, hoping somebody can help me with a little problem I'm having with
> Shindig...
>
> <snip>
>
> I'm not much a browser / javascript / client-side guy, so please forgive my
> ignorance if this is something obvious!

Got it working... turned out to be something silly after all.  The Grails
layout I was using to generate the page happened to be
importing prototype, scriptaculous, and empty application.js.  Since I don't
need any of those on the page I'm working
on, I took all of that cruft out, and now it works as expected.  My guess is
that prototype was doing something wonky, but
I won't swear that that was it.

Thanks,

Phillip Rhodes
Fogbeam Labs