shindig-users mailing list archives

From soaw...@web.de
Subject Customizing Shindig (example: Errors)
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2011 08:48:29 GMT

Hi,

I would like to use shindig as base for our open social project and Iā€™m currently stuck
on the following question:

Is it possible to customize shindig errors? For example localize them and add error icons
and such things?

I want to use shindig in an existing portal and we have to have a layout that meets our needs.
I asked about customizing the client side container (samplecontainer) before on that list
and got the information that we have to rewrite it. We can do that but the rendering calls
to ... /gadgets/ifr?.... are another cup of coffee.
At the moment I get a plain white response page with the exception text in simple black (englisch).
For example: ā€œUnable to retrieve spec for http://server1.test:8080/opensocial/getGadget.do?gadget
=info. HTTP error 504ā€. I would need to change that. Is this possible?

Thanks
Tom

Jetzt informieren: http://produkte.web.de/go/webdefreephone