shindig-users mailing list archives

From "David A. Jafari" <djaf...@callidussoftware.com>
Subject Configuration Documentation
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2011 21:40:41 GMT
Hey guys, I'm playing around with Shindig to see if it makes sense to integrate with my co's
enterprise app. I've been trying to reconfigure the root paths to take into account the content
root of our web-app, but the configuration options for doing so do not seem to be used. I
found a sample shindig.properties file from http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/java/common/conf/
and thought the shindig.content-rewrite.concat-url property was what I was looking for. Modifying
this value had no effect and after looking through the shindig-2.0.0 source code, I don't
think it is even being used. So I have two questions:

1)      Where might I find documentation related to the configuration properties for Shindig,
if any?

2)      Specifically, which property could I use to rewrite urls such that they respect a
non-root context?

Thanks,
Dave Jafari