shindig-users mailing list archives

From Kishor Kumar P <Kisho...@mindtree.com>
Subject Relative path issue
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:55:50 GMT
Dear All,

I am having a small JQuery based application which I expect the same to render inside gadget.

My gadget code is

<!DOCTYPE html>
                <head>
                                <title>Jive based Spigit Application</title>
                                <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/gadgets.css">
                                <script type="text/javascript" src="gadgets/js/shindig-container:pubsub.js?c=1&debug=1"></script>
                                <script type="text/javascript">

                                var specUrl0 = 'http://' + window.location.host + '/canvas.xml';

                                function init() {
                                                shindig.container.layoutManager = new shindig.FloatLeftLayoutManager('gadget-parent');
                                                var gadget = shindig.container.createGadget({specUrl:
specUrl0});
                                                gadget.width =1100;
                                                gadget.height=600;
                                                shindig.container.addGadget(gadget);
                                };

                                function renderGadgets() {
                                                shindig.container.renderGadgets();
                                };
                </script>
</head>

My canvas.xml is
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Module>
  <ModulePrefs>
                <Require feature="opensocial-0.9"/>
    <Require feature="dynamic-height"/>
    <Require feature="settitle"/>
  </ModulePrefs>
  <Content type="html" href="html/canvas.html"/>
</Module>

This I made a bundle as a WAR where shindig libraries  also included.

I have a directory structure has CSS JS in different folders. When I access directly  everything
sound good but inside gadgets relative path say ../js,../css is not working properly.

Please help me in understanding what is the issue?

Cheers
Kishor