shindig-users mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javascript question
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 15:32:29 GMT
So its just a regular JavaScript function which included as external source.

You can add event handler that call that JavaScript function or
register a function with gadgets.util.registerOnLoadHandler that will
be called once gagdte is loaded and call that nested function.

Unless I am missing something obvious.

- Henry

src="www.myRemoteServer/script.js">