shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Drag and Drop function
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 13:08:32 GMT
Hi Chatree,

We're working on building a full featured iGoogle-like widget container over at the Apache
Rave project -- please feel free to have a look at Rave to see if it fits your needs.  We're
just pushing out a 0.5 release now, but the project is really starting to take shape and should
(hopefully) be at a usable state in the very near future (depending on your needs you may
even be able to start building on it right now).

http://incubator.apache.org/rave/

--Jesse