shindig-users mailing list archives

From Veerendra N <Veerendr...@hcl.com>
Subject Shindig API & Remove functionality
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 13:40:37 GMT
Hello ,

The style issue I could sort out through the examples provided, Now I made some progress and
created a generic function, to which I pass the gadget object value and gadget renders properly.
Here is the function below

my.create_element_gadget = function(element){
      var el = element
      //need some code to clear or remove earlier gadget present on the page
      var gadget = shindig.container.createGadget(
                                                {
                                                      specUrl: my.gadgetSpecUrls[el]
                                                });
      shindig.container.addGadget(gadget);
     shindig.container.renderGadget(gadget);

};

This function works fine, but before creating gadget I want to clear the previous gadget that
was present in that particular location

Thank You
Veerendra

::DISCLAIMER::