shindig-users mailing list archives

From Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.g...@telecomitalia.it>
Subject R: Reloading gadgets in Shindig-PHP
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 13:53:23 GMT
Thank you jesse, i actually used 'cache=0' already but it didn't work: 'nocache=1' works perfectly
instead.

walter

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Ciancetta, Jesse E. [mailto:jcian@mitre.org]
Inviato: venerdì 2 dicembre 2011 13.46
A: users@shindig.apache.org
Oggetto: RE: Reloading gadgets in Shindig-PHP

Hi Walter,

Try adding a "nocache" parameter to your gadget rendering url with a value of "1" - that should
make shindig bypass its internal gadget spec cache.  I haven't used the php version much so
I'm not sure if the url's are the same or not, but with shindig-java this would look something
like:

.../gadgets/ifr?url=http://example.com/gadget.xml&nocache=1

--Jesse