shindig-users mailing list archives

From Goix Laurent Walter <laurentwalter.g...@telecomitalia.it>
Subject creating relationships (createPerson SPI feature)
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 17:25:10 GMT
Hello,

I apologize if I am using the wrong list for this.

I would like to create relationships (e.g. start following another user) using the People
Service. However it seems that neither the PHP nor the Java implementation supports it for
the time being (the PersonService interface only has support for getPerson & getPeople)

I couldn't find any reference to this in the current issues. Could you point me to the appropriate
issue if any, or tell me whether this is in roadmap?

Thanks
walter

Questo messaggio e i suoi allegati sono indirizzati esclusivamente alle persone indicate.
La diffusione, copia o qualsiasi altra azione derivante dalla conoscenza di queste informazioni
sono rigorosamente vietate. Qualora abbiate ricevuto questo documento per errore siete cortesemente
pregati di darne immediata comunicazione al mittente e di provvedere alla sua distruzione,
Grazie.

This e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may contain privileged information intended
for the addressee(s) only. Dissemination, copying, printing or use by anybody else is unauthorised.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message and any attachments and
advise the sender by return e-mail, Thanks.