shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: How to add custom css to sample pages
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 14:11:45 GMT

I'm still not clear about how/where/when your changing gadgets.css -- I just tried building
and deploying shindig to tomcat and accessing:

... /container/sample1.html

Comes up fine and renders two gadgets.  I then edited the gadgets.css file in Tomcats exploded
webapp directory:

/tomcat/webapps/ROOT/container/gadgets.css

And added:

h2 {
    font-size: 200pt
}

Reloaded the page and saw the css change reflected in the " Sample: Simple Container" text.

What exactly are you doing?

>I tried the below link you gave, it gives me not found Error. Am I supposed to
>use latest repository version? I think I have latest release i.e. Shindig server
>2.0.war.

Sorry -- the link I sent earlier wouldn't be present in the 2.0 release.  A lot of people
are working off one of the more recent 3.0 beta releases and I had just assumed you were referring
to one of those.

The testing I did above was actually with shindig trunk but I it should work just the same
with shindig 2.0.

Hope this helps.