shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: How to add custom css to sample pages
Date Fri, 02 Dec 2011 14:15:44 GMT

Oh -- and I forgot to mention -- you referred to adding css "within the xml" -- which makes
me think maybe you're trying to add your form inside of a gadget.  In that case the gadget.css
file wouldn't have any effect on content inside of gadgets themselves since the gadgets render
within iframes.  The gadgets.css file will only effect the sample1.html content.

Are you trying to style the contents of a gadget you're working on?

>>I tried the below link you gave, it gives me not found Error. Am I supposed to
>>use latest repository version? I think I have latest release i.e. Shindig server
>>2.0.war.
>
>Sorry -- the link I sent earlier wouldn't be present in the 2.0 release.  A lot of
>people are working off one of the more recent 3.0 beta releases and I had just
>assumed you were referring to one of those.
>
>The testing I did above was actually with shindig trunk but I it should work just
>the same with shindig 2.0.
>
>Hope this helps.
>
>>Thank You
>>Veerendra