shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: Using Shindig to Create Transactional-application Gadgets
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 13:39:41 GMT
Shindig supports either html or url type gadgets out of the box:

http://code.google.com/apis/gadgets/docs/fundamentals.html#Content_Type

If you have a page in your existing application that you want to make available as a gadget
you could try wrapping it in a url type gadget.

Does that answer your question?