shindig-users mailing list archives

From Prashant Mishra <prashant.mis...@impetus.co.in>
Subject Shindig 3.0.0 mobile support Query
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 06:34:31 GMT
Hi,
We have a Shindig-2.0.2 based gadget container for our application. We are working towards
supporting mobile devices for the application. In that context what features are being offered
in the new releases (3.0.0) to support mobility. Can someone please point to the list of expected
features in Shindig-3.0.0.

Also since it is still in Pre-release phases what time it is expected to be out and does it
makes sense to wait for it ? any idea on these points will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Prashant

Impetus Ranked in the Top 50 India's Best Companies to Work For 2012.

Impetus webcast 'Designing a Test Automation Framework for Multi-vendor Interoperable Systems'
available at http://lf1.me/0E/.

or interference.