shindig-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Baxter <rbaxte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shindig 3.0.0 mobile support Query
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2012 16:58:58 GMT
Prashant, next release will actually be 2.5 not 3.0, we changed the version
number of the next release to align with the version number of the
OpenSocial spec.  There is nothing that I can think of off the top of my
head that specifically targets mobile in the next release, but that does
not mean the new features that were added won't work on a mobile device
either.  Is there something in particular you were looking for with regards
to mobile?  As for a timeline, we have not decided on one yet but it is a
discussion we are going to have soon.

-Ryan