shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Niekerk, C. van (Charl, ICTS)" <c.vanniek...@utwente.nl>
Subject Re: Replacement for iGoogle gadgetsettings
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 08:07:58 GMT
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 03:32:51PM -0400, Ryan Baxter wrote:
> Thanks Charl!  Are you interested in contributing something more
> formal, maybe in the way of a wiki article?  Or better yet a patch to
> the shindig 2.0 code base so that we could do a release with you code
> in it?

I would most certainly like to try my hand at integrating this directly into Shindig 2.0.

That actually sounds like the most logical place for it, but I didn't want to "fork" the code
base on my own.

If you would consider including this in a release, that would be awesome, although it will
need to be tested much more thoroughly first.

Am I correct that this needs to be integrated into the following subversion branch?

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/branches/2.0.x/

I might need to reformat the code as well to fit into your code conventions, but it seems
like the link to the wiki is broken on:

http://shindig.apache.org/code_conventions.html

Best Regards,
Charl