shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Niekerk, C. van (Charl, ICTS)" <c.vanniek...@utwente.nl>
Subject Re: Replacement for iGoogle gadgetsettings
Date Tue, 02 Jul 2013 07:30:18 GMT
On Mon, Jul 01, 2013 at 05:25:55PM -0400, Ryan Baxter wrote:
> I just did
>
> $ svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/branches/2.0.x shindig-2.0.x
> $ cd shindig-2.0.x
> $ mvn
>
> And everything build successfully.  I believe the default goal set in
> the pom is install which includes compile, try that.

Found the problem - it appears I was building with OpenJDK 6. I selected OpenJDK 7 as my default
Java version and the build was successful (mvn compile works too).

The virtual machine I use to run the Shindig 2.0.x release has Oracle Java 6 installed. Should
have checked this first, my bad.

Now on to integrating the code... If I have questions regarding this, should I ask them on
shindig-dev instead?

Best Regards,
Charl

--