shindig-users mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gadgets iFrame page under proxy
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:19:33 GMT
Hi,

I am sorry for the late reply.

I am not too familiar with BonCode connector but if it makes your website
as proxy to connect to Tomcat then calling
"http://MY_SITE<http://my_site/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml&view=homeas>"
should hit the Tomcat server and route the request to ROOT web application
which is the Shindig.

The /gadgets is actually "servlet mapping" path which is like virtual path
where the request to that path will be handled Java servlet class.
In this case /gadgets should be handler by GadgetRenderingServlet class.

When you said "cannot load gadget" what happen when you make request to
http://MY_SITE/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml&view=ho<http://my_site/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml&view=homeas>
me?

Is there anything in the BonCode log or Tomcat <TOMCAT ROOT>/log directory?

Once we resolve this issue, we could move on to actually incorporate
OpenSocial container that will manage gadget rendering in your page.

- Henry