shindig-users mailing list archives

From Vyacheslav Muhtarjants <slava.muhtarja...@ruswizards.com>
Subject Gadgets iFrame page under proxy
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 12:44:59 GMT
Hello.

I am an ASP.NET developer who has been involved in integration of Java
Shindig with ASP.NET web site. Following this
video<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVKiNAkhav8> I
installed Tomcat and Shindig to my Windows server, checked the iFrame
gadgets page
http://localhost:8080/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml&view=homeand
ensured that it worked under Tomcat. Then I connected a separate IIS
web site and Shindig on Tomcat via BonCode connector that forwards
requests, coming to MY_SITE, to Shindig on Tomcat. So I have created a
proxy.

But I have a trouble that I cannot load any gadget through
http://MY_SITE/gadgets/ifr?url=http://www.labpixies.com/campaigns/todo/todo.xml&view=homeas
I suppose gadgets/ifr is a virtual path.

I would be very appreciated if somebody could hint me what I am doing wrong
and what I should configure? Which side should it be: IIS or Tomcat?

--

Slava Muhtarjants

ASP.NET/C# <http://asp.net/C> Developer
RUS Wizards LLC