shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Bond" <db...@globalcad.com>
Subject RE: Gadget Content Cannot be Scrolled
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 21:05:45 GMT
Hi Ryan,

Thanks.

We are specifically looking at gadget content / iFrame content which would
result in an extremely tall gadget - not something we want. For example, the
Facebook gadget example could conceivably display a person's entire Facebook
wall page and therefore we want to limit the height of the gadget window and
instead provide the user with access to view all of their Facebook wall
within the limited height gadget window via use of a vertical scroll bar
instead. Are you able to kindly provide any form of example of the settings
needed to implement this for a particular gadget?

Kind regards,

Darren