shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Bond" <db...@globalcad.com>
Subject RE: Gadget Content Cannot be Scrolled
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 07:34:29 GMT
Hi Ryan,

To fix the height of the gadget and to introduce a vertical scrollbar
instead we can use the approach below (commenting out
gadgets.window.adjustHeight();)...

 <http://gadgetsdev.blueg.com/complex/SlavaTest/test.xml> - <Content
type="html">

 <http://gadgetsdev.blueg.com/complex/SlavaTest/test.xml> - <![CDATA[

    <script type="text/javascript">

                                        window.onload = function()

                                        {

//gadgets.window.adjustHeight();

                                        }

    </script>

However, Internet Explorer 8 ignores this request to display a vertical
scrollbar. I wondered if you knew of any workaround?

Kind regards,

Darren