shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Bond" <db...@globalcad.com>
Subject RE: Gadget Content Cannot be Scrolled
Date Wed, 19 Feb 2014 09:41:26 GMT
Hi Stanton,

Regarding your comment...

>What version of the OpenSocial spec did you see "scrolling" as a valid
attribute for ModulePrefs? I don't see it in 2.5.1 or 2.5.next.

>Shindig will set the following CSS in your gadget when it rewrites.

>"html,body{height:100%;width:100%;overflow:auto;}"

>Have you overridden that CSS somewhere to hide the overflow?

 We have now upgraded to the latest version shindig-2.5.0-update1. However,
the problem is with particular gadgets not scrolling still occurs with
gadgets which generate tall contents such as...

http://gadgets.blueg.com/dev/fb/fb.xml

http://www.google.com/ig/modules/facebook.xml

The iFrame's body is quite tall and it reflects the actual content but the
iFrame has scrolling="no" which prevent its content from being fully shown
and cuts it off. Can you kindly provide any further details relating to how
we can make Shindig generate a scrollable iFrame, respecting the 'scrolling'
option in the ModulePrefs gadget section or how to set the preference in a
gadget that would indicate the need for scrolling?

Kind regards,

Darren