shindig-users mailing list archives

From "Darren Bond" <db...@globalcad.com>
Subject Gadget Content Cannot be Scrolled
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 19:50:17 GMT
Dear All,

Based on our implementation of Java Shindig we've noticed that gadgets which
comprise an embedded web page cannot be scrolled.

Here is an example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>

<Module>

<ModulePrefs title="Facebook" height="400" scrolling="true">

                <Require feature="dynamic-height" />

    <Require feature="views" />

</ModulePrefs>

<Content type="url" view="default, home, canvas, profile"
href="http://ampatico.com/Facebook/iGoogle/6fromSVN/index">

</Content>

</Module>

A rendered example of the gadget can be seen here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/7c1acfieg19wqi7/Facebook-Gadget-Issues.png

It seems as if Shindig doesn't respect the parameter "scrolling=true" and
suppresses scrollbars.

Any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Darren