shindig-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Baxter <rbaxte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Gadget Content Cannot be Scrolled
Date Sun, 23 Feb 2014 19:18:40 GMT
Commenting out adjustHeight is not causing the scroll bars to appear.
It is probably just resizing the iframe so it fits, causing the scroll
bars on the element containing the iframe to dissapear.  I assume the
scroll bars you are seeing are on the element around the iframe not on
the iframe itself.  You can see in SiteHolder.createIframeAttributeMap
[1] we set the scrolling attribute to no so that the iframe does not
scroll.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/shindig/trunk/features/src/main/javascript/features/container.site/site_holder.js