shindig-users mailing list archives

From Stanton Sievers <ssiev...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Gadget Content Cannot be Scrolled
Date Sat, 15 Feb 2014 13:43:16 GMT
Hi Darren,

What version of the OpenSocial spec did you see "scrolling" as a valid
attribute for ModulePrefs?  I don't see it in 2.5.1 or 2.5.next.

Shindig will set the following CSS in your gadget when it rewrites.
"html,body{height:100%;width:100%;overflow:auto;}"

Have you overridden that CSS somewhere to hide the overflow?

Regards,
-Stanton