shindig-users mailing list archives

From Tylor Dippel <tylordip...@gmail.com>
Subject upgrading 2.0.0 to 2.5.1
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 21:55:39 GMT
I am working on an application that utilizes Shindig 2.0.0, and am
attempting to upgrade to Shindig 2.5.1. I've encountered an issue where
makeRequests always fail. With Shindig 2.0.0, makeRequest()s were sent out
from the browser as an AJAX POST, but with 2.5.1, requests are instead
being sent out as a GET, and I'm not sure why--although the GET appears to
use query parameters that more or less match the POST data in the requests
that were sent using 2.0.0. Also, the makeRequests fail with an Error 404
in the browser, but when I copy and paste the failed request URL into the
browser's address bar, the correct data comes back as expected (no 404).

 Does anyone have any idea why this might be happening?