spark-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Konwinski <andykonwin...@gmail.com>
Subject AMP Camp 3 Big Data Bootcamp registration now open
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2013 01:00:32 GMT
Hey everyone,

Join us for the third AMP Camp Big Data Bootcamp, which we will be hosting
at UC Berkeley August 29-30, 2013.

Come to AMP Camp 3 to get hands-on experience with data analytics and
machine learning using Spark, Shark, GraphX, and more.

We have expanded the curriculum from AMP Camps 1 and 2 to include the
newest open-source BDAS projects and we have extended the hands-on
exercises to span both days.

Find details and register at
ampcamp.berkeley.edu/amp-camp-three-berkeley-2013. We expect to sell out
quickly, so grab a spot soon, though the event will also be live streamed
and video archived for free, in case you can't make it.

When you register, use the discount code *canhazmoarspark* and get an extra
$10 off your registration... a little extra love for hanging out on the
Spark dev list.

Finally, spread the word and make sure that all of your friends that you've
been recommending try out Spark register to come as well.

Andy & the AMP Camp team
www.facebook.com/UCBAMPLab
amplab.cs.berkeley.edu
@amplab <http://twitter.com/amplab>