spark-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Saying hello and helping out
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:03:36 GMT
Hay Matei,

Truth be told I haven't had much of a chance to look through JIRA and the
code base to pick a specific part to work on. Is there anything in
particular that needs some work? I'm more than happy to throw some effort
at a specific problem if something needs attention. Otherwise I can just
poke around and try to find a nice niche in which to work so I can help out.

Thanks much!

-- Joyce