spark-dev mailing list archives

From Gordon Hamilton <gordon.hamil...@wandisco.com>
Subject JSON Endpoints
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 15:53:22 GMT
Hi guys,

I'm new to Spark, so apologies if I've missed something obvious.

I'm investigating the possibility of using Spark from an external UI, and see that Spark 0.7.0
introduced JSON endpoints into the UI which allows Spark's state to be queried.  I see in
MasterWebUI.scala that "/json" and "/app/json" map to renderJson functions, but when I hit
the url's from a browser, I see "No service available for [/json]" and "No service available
for [/app/json]" respectively.

Is there any documentation on how the end points work, or could someone point me in the right
direction as to where I can find more information?

Many thanks in advance,
Gordon

--
*Register now for* Subversion & Git Live October 2013<http://www.wandisco.com/subversion-live-2013>
* **in** **Boston / San Francisco /** London*

THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENTS ARE CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY, AND MAY BE
PRIVILEGED.  If this message was misdirected, WANdisco, Inc. and its
subsidiaries, ("WANdisco") does not waive any confidentiality or privilege.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and
destroy the message without disclosing its contents to anyone.  Any
distribution, use or copying of this e-mail or the information it contains
by other than an intended recipient is unauthorized.  The views and
opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the author's own and may not
reflect the views and opinions of WANdisco, unless the author is authorized
by WANdisco to express such views or opinions on its behalf.  All email
sent to or from this address is subject to electronic storage and review by
WANdisco.  Although WANdisco operates anti-virus programs, it does not
accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever caused by viruses being
passed.