spark-dev mailing list archives

From Henry Saputra <henry.sapu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Keeping users mailing list with Google groups
Date Tue, 20 Aug 2013 18:43:46 GMT
We'll let the other mentors chime in and give their thoughts.
I have been looking at the Apache policy about public listing [1] and could
not find anything about cross posting.

Yeah, like Andy proposed before I am thinking about just subscribing the
user@spark.i.a.o to Google groups and allow Google groups email to send
email to the mailing list.
Not sure what permission Chris set when creating the list but I did allow
the JIRA emails to sent to other Apache list without actually subscribe to
it.

- Henry

[1] http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html