Matei,

How about documentation updates, such as for the binary distribution?

On Friday, August 9, 2013 10:42:15 AM UTC-7, Matei Zaharia wrote:
Hi folks,

In order to make the 0.8 release soon, I've created a new branch for it, on which we'll merge only bug fixes and a few of the new deployment features we still want there (e.g. updated EC2 scripts and some work to build one artifact that works with all Hadoop versions). If you continue sending pull requests against master, we will cherry-pick the ones with bug fixes into branch-0.8. Let me know if there are any other things you believe should be in 0.8 as well.

Matei