spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark 0.8.0-incubating RC2
Date Sat, 07 Sep 2013 20:46:59 GMT
I don't think we're allowed to just slap on a license header since it's mostly their code,
but I'm not sure. Maybe you can ask someone who's done this before. I though it was best to
use and report it under the terms of their license. Which package name it's in doesn't matter
-- it's still substantially the same code.

Matei