spark-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Hart <ah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache account
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 14:22:24 GMT
Hi Nick,

I searched through the foundation mail archives and and see that your
ICLA request was marked as received and accepted on July 01. However,
for some reason, it appears your information was not added to the list
of filed ICLAs, and you do not yet show up under the "Unlisted CLAs"
section of http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html.

I will investigate further to see what might have happened.

Best,
Andrew.