spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Licensing check] Spark 0.8.0-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 02:08:59 GMT
As far as I understood, we will have to manually merge those PRs into the Apache repo. However,
GitHub will notice that they're "merged" as soon as it sees those commits in the repo, and
will automatically close them. At least this is my experience merging other peoples' code
(sometimes I just check out their branch from their repo and merge it manually).

Matei