spark-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hamstra <m...@clearstorydata.com>
Subject Re: [Licensing check] Spark 0.8.0-incubating RC1
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 21:25:59 GMT
Okay, so is there any way to get github's compare view to be happy with
differently-named repositories?  What I want is to be able to compare and
generate a pull request between
github.com/apache/incubator-spark:masterand, e.g.,
github.com/markhamstra/spark:myBranch and not need to create a new
github.com/markhamstra/incubator-spark.  It's bad enough that the
differently-named repos don't show up in the compare-view drop-down
choices, but I also haven't been able to find a hand-crafted URL that will
make this work.