spark-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Joyce <jo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Moving JIRA to Apache
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2013 14:53:56 GMT
Hay all,

Quick update. I bugged INFRA a bit about this. When they were importing
last time their test server broke so they couldn't validate the export.
They're waiting for someone to fix it. Jake Farrell said he would take a
look at the test server tonight and see if he could get it up and running.
Hopefully this will be moving along shortly. I'll keep an eye out for
updates and let you know if they need a new export.

-- Joyce