spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Licensing check] Spark 0.8.0-incubating RC1
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2013 06:35:05 GMT
Cool, thanks for trying it out!

Regarding the pull request model, let's see how it goes. I'd prefer not to have to support
two different ways to send patches, but let's see what people ask for -- maybe existing Apache
contributors will be more familiar with the JIRA way. I do want to document the model much
better on our "how to contribute" page before our last release candidate of 0.8 though.

Matei