spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to contribute
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 20:13:11 GMT
Hi Guillaume,

Just sending the pull request is fine, but if you'd like to tell people what you're working
up before you post it, this is a good list. You can also open an issue on our JIRA (https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK)
to say you're working on something. In any case, we appreciate your interest in contributing!

Matei

On Oct 23, 2013, at 12:32 PM, Guillaume Pitel (eXenSa) <guillaume.pitel@exensa.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would also like to give a hand in the development of Spark, and more especially on
the Mllib subproject. There are plenty of things we could port from other similar projects
(mahout, graphlab, scikit-learn), but I'm pretty sure someone has already thought about all
of this.

systems (RMSE,NDCG or more simply hit rate@k and precision@k).