spark-dev mailing list archives

From hilfi alkaff <hilfialk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Want to Contribute to spark
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 20:09:13 GMT
Hi,

Related to this thread, I would also like to start contributing to
open-source but I currently do not have a lot of time to spare. I plan to
tackle the minor and trivial features for now. In this case, how should I
go about doing this? Should I just email whoever is opening the tickets?

Thanks,

--
~Hilfi Alkaff~