spark-dev mailing list archives

From Роман Ткаленко <tkalenkoro...@gmail.com>
Subject Test coverage of Spark
Date Sat, 12 Oct 2013 20:48:26 GMT
Hello.
I'm trying to dive into Spark's sources on a deeper-than-mere-glance level
and I find beginning with writing unit tests a good way to do it. So,
basically, I'm wondering if there are points to which I could specifically
apply my enthusiasm, i. e. are there some un- or not enough covered parts
for which I could write some tests?
I'm wondering as well about the state of Apache-hosted JIRA for Spark - I
currently can't see any entry in there. Should I look for them in Github
mirror or still in the antecedent JIRA instance on
http://spark-project.atlassian.net/?
Regards,
Roman.