spark-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Rosen <rosenvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: help me with setting up IntelliJ Idea development IDE for Spark
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 03:37:56 GMT
You don't have to install the sbt-idea plugin to generate the .idea file
(although it can be useful for building Spark once you've imported the
.idea project).

Instead, you can use the version of SBT that's bundled with Spark:

cd $SPARK_HOME; sbt/sbt update gen-idea.

This is also documented on
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Contributing+to+Spark