spark-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Rosen <rosenvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Spark 0.8.1-incubating (rc1)
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2013 08:03:27 GMT
We can use git log to figure out which changes haven't made it into
branch-0.8.  Here's a quick attempt, which only lists pull requests that
were only merged into one of the branches.  For completeness, this could be
extended to find commits that weren't part of a merge and are only present
in one branch.

*Script:*

MASTER_BRANCH=origin/master
RELEASE_BRANCH=origin/branch-0.8

git log --oneline --grep "Merge pull request" $MASTER_BRANCH  | cut -f 2-
-d ' ' | sort > master-prs
git log --oneline --grep "Merge pull request" $RELEASE_BRANCH | cut -f 2-
-d ' ' | sort > release-prs

comm -23 master-prs release-prs > master-only
comm -23 release-prs master-prs > release-only

*Master Branch Only:*
Merge pull request #1 from colorant/yarn-client-2.2
Merge pull request #105 from pwendell/doc-fix
Merge pull request #110 from pwendell/master
Merge pull request #146 from JoshRosen/pyspark-custom-serializers
Merge pull request #151 from russellcardullo/add-graphite-sink
Merge pull request #154 from soulmachine/ClusterScheduler
Merge pull request #156 from haoyuan/master
Merge pull request #159 from liancheng/dagscheduler-actor-refine
Merge pull request #16 from pwendell/master
Merge pull request #185 from mkolod/random-number-generator
Merge pull request #187 from aarondav/example-bcast-test
Merge pull request #190 from markhamstra/Stages4Jobs
Merge pull request #198 from ankurdave/zipPartitions-preservesPartitioning
Merge pull request #2 from colorant/yarn-client-2.2
Merge pull request #203 from witgo/master
Merge pull request #204 from rxin/hash
Merge pull request #205 from kayousterhout/logging
Merge pull request #206 from ash211/patch-2
Merge pull request #207 from henrydavidge/master
Merge pull request #209 from pwendell/better-docs
Merge pull request #210 from haitaoyao/http-timeout
Merge pull request #212 from markhamstra/SPARK-963
Merge pull request #216 from liancheng/fix-spark-966
Merge pull request #217 from aarondav/mesos-urls
Merge pull request #22 from GraceH/metrics-naming
Merge pull request #220 from rxin/zippart
Merge pull request #225 from ash211/patch-3
Merge pull request #226 from ash211/patch-4
Merge pull request #233 from hsaputra/changecontexttobackend
Merge pull request #239 from aarondav/nit
Merge pull request #242 from pwendell/master
Merge pull request #3 from aarondav/pv-test
Merge pull request #36 from pwendell/versions
Merge pull request #37 from pwendell/merge-0.8
Merge pull request #39 from pwendell/master
Merge pull request #45 from pwendell/metrics_units
Merge pull request #56 from jerryshao/kafka-0.8-dev
Merge pull request #64 from prabeesh/master
Merge pull request #66 from shivaram/sbt-assembly-deps
Merge pull request #670 from jey/ec2-ssh-improvements
Merge pull request #71 from aarondav/scdefaults
Merge pull request #78 from mosharaf/master
Merge pull request #8 from vchekan/checkpoint-ttl-restore
Merge pull request #80 from rxin/build
Merge pull request #82 from JoshRosen/map-output-tracker-refactoring
Merge pull request #86 from holdenk/master
Merge pull request #938 from ilikerps/master
Merge pull request #940 from ankurdave/clear-port-properties-after-tests
Merge pull request #98 from aarondav/docs
Merge pull request #99 from pwendell/master

*Branch-0.8 Only*
Merge pull request #138 from marmbrus/branch-0.8
Merge pull request #140 from aarondav/merge-75
Merge pull request #231 from pwendell/branch-0.8
Merge pull request #241 from pwendell/branch-0.8
Merge pull request #241 from pwendell/master
Merge pull request #243 from pwendell/branch-0.8
Merge pull request #40 from pwendell/branch-0.8
Merge pull request #47 from xiliu82/branch-0.8
Merge pull request #79 from aarondav/scdefaults0.8
Merge pull request #801 from pwendell/print-launch-command
Merge pull request #918 from pwendell/branch-0.8
Revert "Merge pull request #94 from aarondav/mesos-fix"