spark-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Sorry about business lately and general unavailability
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2013 19:32:52 GMT
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to apologize for the general lack of my availability
lately. I thought moving from Rancho Cucamonga, to Pasadena, CA
(over 50+ miles) wouldn't affect my productivity, and with that
and the holidays, and all the house work and moving stuff I've had
to do, coupled with $dayjob it's been tough.

I'm slowly catching up and coming out of the fog though so just
wanted to let you all know I'm going to be around and get back
to helping out as a mentor. Amazing thing though is that you guys
have really been kicking ass largely without me like you always do
and operating like a great ASF project.

I'd say you are headed for an early graduation and I will closely
monitor things like adding more PPMC members and committers (saw
you guys have been doing this), and also things like releases
(that too), and just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be
an ASF TLP shortly!

Cheers mates and rock on.

-Chris "Champion in abenstia but back now" Mattmann