spark-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Boudnik <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Represent your project at ApacheCon
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 06:54:33 GMT
Thanks for the feedback, Chris. I will submit the proposal tomorrow.

Time is the priceless commodity for all of us, but I think Spark/Shark have
great potentials to be the next generation platform for _all_ parallel and
highly scalable analytics. hence, I am totally ok with spending energy to help
to advance the platform as much as I can. And it is not a tongue-in-a-cheek
statement :)

Cos