spark-dev mailing list archives

From Evan Sparks <evan.spa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multinomial logistic regression
Date Mon, 06 Jan 2014 19:13:57 GMT
Hi Michael,

What strategy are you using to train the multinomial classifier? One-vs-all? I've got an optimized
version of that method that I've been meaning to clean up and commit for a while. In particular,
rather than shipping a (potentially very big) model with each map task, I ship it once before
each iteration with a broadcast variable. Perhaps we can compare versions and incorporate
some of my optimizations into your code?

Thanks,
Evan