spark-dev mailing list archives

From Kapil Malik <kma...@adobe.com>
Subject RE: Spark 0.9.0 Released
Date Mon, 03 Feb 2014 10:29:03 GMT
Hi Sourav,

I think the problem is with link structure. Please try correcting the version number in the
directory path as well -

For example, when you visit http://spark.incubator.apache.org/downloads.html ,

then for a mirror link like - http://<mirror>/incubator/spark/spark-0.8.1-incubating/spark-0.9.0-incubating.tgz<http://%3cmirror%3e/incubator/spark/spark-0.8.1-incubating/spark-0.9.0-incubating.tgz>
 which doesn't work,

try http://<mirror>/incubator/spark/spark-0.9.0-incubating/spark-0.9.0-incubating.tgz<http://%3cmirror%3e/incubator/spark/spark-0.9.0-incubating/spark-0.9.0-incubating.tgz>

Regards,

Kapil Malik | kmalik@adobe.com<mailto:kmalik@adobe.com> | 33430 / 8800836581

-----Original Message-----
From: Sourav Chandra [mailto:sourav.chandra@livestream.com]
Sent: 03 February 2014 15:05
To: dev@spark.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Spark 0.9.0 Released

Hi Patrick,

Congrats all for the release.

The download link is broken. Maybe its under transition mode

Thanks,

Sourav

--

Sourav Chandra

Senior Software Engineer

sourav.chandra@livestream.com<mailto:sourav.chandra@livestream.com>

o: +91 80 4121 8723

m: +91 988 699 3746

skype: sourav.chandra

Livestream

"Ajmera Summit", First Floor, #3/D, 68 Ward, 3rd Cross, 7th C Main, 3rd Block, Koramangala
Industrial Area,

Bangalore 560034

www.livestream.com<http://www.livestream.com>