spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Discussion on strategy or roadmap should happen on dev@ list
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2014 22:56:40 GMT
Hey Henry, this makes sense. I’d like to add that one other vehicle for discussion has been
JIRA at https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK. Right now the dev list is not subscribed
to JIRA, but we’d be happy to subscribe it anytime if that helps. We were hoping to do this
only when JIRA has been moved to the ASF, since infra can set up the forwarding automatically.
But most major discussions (e.g. https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK-964, https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/SPARK-969)
happen there. I think this is the model we want to have in the future — most other projects
I’ve participated in also used JIRA for their discussion, and mirrored to either the “dev”
list or an “issues” list.

Matei