spark-dev mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Notice: JIRA messages will be forwarded to this list
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 04:17:50 GMT
BTW, I’ve set this up, but I think the emails are currently getting filtered, perhaps due
to being HTML. I’ll look into who can fix that. Our old mailing list for issues at is working
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/spark-issues just fine...

Matei

On Feb 6, 2014, at 7:58 PM, Matei Zaharia <matei.zaharia@gmail.com> wrote:

> As part of ASF policy, we need to archive all development discussions on a mailing list,
so I’m going to do this on the dev list for now. You can filter these messages by the sender,
which will be jira@spark-project.atlassian.net. If the list becomes too spammy as a result,
we can create a separate “issues” list later, but I just want to have something in place
to archive them for now.