spark-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hamstra <m...@clearstorydata.com>
Subject Re: Proposal for JIRA and Pull Request Policy
Date Tue, 11 Feb 2014 17:58:09 GMT
Whether that is a good idea or not depends largely, I think, on who will
have control of that putative Apache Jenkins.  The
AMPLab-now-mostly-Databricks guys (i.e. Andy and others) who did the work
of setting up, configuring and maintaining the current Jenkins have done a
great job and have been very responsive when Jenkins has needed attention.
 I would require convincing that the Apache infra team could match that
performance.