spark-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Konwinski <andykonwin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: rough date for spark summit 2014
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2014 07:40:03 GMT
We just announced this and tickets are available now. June 30 thru July 2
in downtown SF. Details at http://spark-summit.org
On Jan 30, 2014 11:13 AM, "Ameet Kini" <ameetkini@gmail.com> wrote:

I know this is still a few months off and folks are rushing towards 0.9
release, but do the devs have a rough date for Spark Summit 2014? Looks
like it'll be in summer, but is it Jun / July / Aug / Sep ? Even
"late-summer" would help.

Summer being a popular vacation time, a few months advance notice would be
greatly appreciated (read: I missed last summit due to a pre-scheduled
vacation and would hate to miss this one :)

Thanks,
Ameet